Monday, September 14, 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my blog! My names Emily and i'm a senior at the University of Tampa studying Advertising and PR with a creative concentration. I'm originally from Maryland, born and raised. Last summer, I decided to move to Cape Cod, Massachusetts to live with my boyfriend, so it's been constant traveling between Tampa and the Cape. I can't complain though.. i'm blessed to be able to go from one paradise to another. I also just recently adopted a kitten, Norman, to keep me company in my last year of school. He's adorable but also the biggest trouble maker in the world.


My baby Norman!

I didn't take too much out of our first class.. probably because it only lasted about 15 minutes. It does seem pretty relaxed with more full class discussions rather than just a teacher lecturing. I'm looking forward to learning more about art and technology and hope to have a good semester in ART 211!


Paines Creek, Cape Cod

1 comment:

  1. Emily- you have a LOT of catching up to do. Tuesday is the deadline!

    ReplyDelete